ITT brings together scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs - pragmatic idealists committed to changing the world. We deeply value diversity in background and experiences and work in a non-hierarchical structure as we take on some of the world's most intractable problems. We are always keen to bring onboard cross-functional experts, sector champions and new talent.
We're hiring! Please see below for open positions.
The VP, Product is responsible for developing new product solutions, identifying growth opportunities, refining existing product portfolios and executing new product initiatives to meet ITT’s growth goals and strategy. This role will also develop and streamline a process to bring products to market rapidly and efficiently, execute marketing strategies and sales alignment to drive product success and scalability. The individual will consistently evaluate the market’s demands and evolving environment to continually innovate and introduce new products and services or to determine exit strategies.
We are looking for a product leader who is very technical, highly product-oriented, and business driven. Someone who constantly thinks about how to engage users in meaningful experiences, customer success, product and go-to market strategies at a rapid pace. That includes developing the vision, product strategy, and partner strategy to build a strong ecosystem for our products.
Someone who can:
· Build a product team to manage multiple product verticals. Sets product vision for each vertical, but is also able to manage specific product roll outs as the team is developed
· Establish product development processes, best practices, and policies and a product management culture within the organization (emphasis on distributed team across geographies)
· Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to craft product roadmaps
· Develop innovative approaches to supply chain development and management, particular in low-resource contexts
· Motivate tech, engineering and product teams with clear, elevating goals for product development
· Some experience with patent generation and IP
· Design for accessibility, affordability and manufacturability
· Work with product managers and marketing to own the messaging, pricing/packaging, demo, and all sales content for our products
· Vendor and associated contract and negotiation management
· Developing and coaching engineering and product staff
· Experience managing multi-disciplinary and distributed teams
7+ years of experience in Product Management, Systems/Business Analysis, Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a preference for Masters of Business Administration or an advanced engineering degree.
Position based in India or the US (with frequent travel to India).
To apply, please email CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with subject heading: VP, Product